Tuesday 24 September 2013

I'm still alive

Hello everyone.
Sorry (again) for my absence, I have, for the most part, been away working. I got home last night to very long grass and the start of the Autumn in the garden. The glorious blooms have faded somewhat but it has it's own charms still.
Anyway, the biggest thing going on is still the bathroom complete refit, but I am nearly there. It has been 2 months so far and to be honest I am been very fed up of it all, it is one hell of a big task and perhaps slightly beyond me (hence the huge long amount of time it has taken me) Anyway, all the suite is in (minus shower) and today I finished the tiling, tomorrow I will finish the grouting. Then it is the fun part of just doing the nice bits that will make it look like mine. Hopefully the grand unveiling will take place at the beginning of next week, fingers crossed. I am very pleased with it (although my mother's comment was: 'it looks a bit like a gents public loo'. gee, thanks mum).
SO just wait and see, nearly there.
Thanks for not all stop following even though I have been hopeless for months. I am ok, just had a lot going on in my life.
XX

16 comments:

  1. Good to see you back and looking forward to seeing the finished bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for the unveiling! how exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure the bathroom is sorted.....always an important room when guests arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it. glad your okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!! You have been missed! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Not sure I have ever commented, but I have been following your blog for a while, and I was hoping you were ok! Can't wait to see the unveiling of the bathroom. I admire your willingness to jump in and learn how to do things. Well, glad you are back and ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. True followers always hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to gave you back, looking forward to seeing the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to your Ta-Dah moment. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lurker here; glad you are back! Hope you have a peaceful autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well life happens. I've been and am still there, too :)

    ReplyDelete